Applications are due March 2, 2018 at 11:59 P.M.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for a creative and visionary individual for our photographer/videographer position. You will be responsible for creating visual images and video for The Brunswickan. Your creativity and artistic skills will enhance the visual component of the website and magazine. Success in this position will require being organized, punctual and imaginative.
Photographer and Videographer Responsibilities:
In this role, you will play an important part in the creative team of The Brunswickan. Your position will report to the EIC. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating photos/videos to accompany all of the stories both online and magazine
- Produce a monthly photo essay or documentary
- Organize and manage The Brunswickan’s photos and video archives
- Manage the photo library of The Brunswickan website
- Assist the marketing and sales coordinator in managing Brunswickan’s Instagram
- Attend events and sport games to photograph/photograph
- Manage and maintain camera equipment
- Attend, staff, and editorial board meetings
Photographer and Videographer Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to operate camera, video and lighting equipment
- Must have the ability to set up cameras; catch interesting situations and pose subjects
- Must have knowledge of post production software – Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience editing photos for print is an asset