Applications are due March 2, 2018 at 11:59 P.M.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and samples of work to email@example.com.
We’re looking for an individual who works well under pressure while producing creative work. You have to be someone who gets excited about design, drawing, painting and more. Your artistic ability will be use to enhance our visual identity and reader experience both in the magazine and on the website. Success in this position will require being strategic, creative, and punctual.
In this role, you will play an important part in the creative and business teams of The Brunswickan. Your position will report to the business manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design and layout The Brunswickan magazine
- Oversee and troubleshoot the production of the magazine
- Assist the marketing and sales coordinator in creating artwork for social media
- Design advertisements
- Attend, staff, and editorial board meetings
- Other duties as required
- Must be proficient with Adobe programs
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Invision, Sketch, or Azure.
- Able to take and apply constructive feedback to work
- Experience with print and web design consider a strong asset